DONALD TRUMP IS DEAD, Part 4: January 12, 2022 marks the day Department of Justice Files its Seditious Conspiracy Charges to Oath Keeper Founder and Others
Of course, I am friendly with dozens of business Republican conservatives. As I noted before, I have voted moderate Republican before. In my career, I have served both Republican and Democratic senators and alliances, and I believe with passion in a two party democracy. I want the Republican party to rally.
Yet the Department of Justice’s moves and claims of January 12 mean one thing: that Donald Trump is dead as a politician and as a media pundit.
Of course, any intelligent citizen knows to wait for their day in court.
It must feel like a long time for this Yale Law Graduate Stewart Rhodes, father of the Oath Keepers, to wait behind bars. You do not get “from Yale to jail” without leaving a trail of public stupidity, an abundance of actions in the real world recreated by the DOJ. Step by step Rhodes followed a self-destructive road of lies to his people.
Stewart Rhodes, the articulate angry ugly head of the Oath Keepers, clearly worked his cronies as a militarized front for Trump’s people. It does not take rocket scientists to put the A to the Z in this alphabet. It is all on the internet.
I am so glad my friends, and my allies in the Republican party kept twenty miles between their discontent over Obama and Biden. Some of them intelligently kept a thousand miles, refusing appointments in the Trump administration in the first place!
Yet let’s be civil. We must wait for the court process to conclude to allocate the actual penalties and crimes. Yet overall, it points to one sound reliable historic direction: Many Republicans that loved Trump before now know him to be a loser after January 6, 2021.
Please follow the law, not merely the press, nor the internet chatter.
WHAT IS SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY?
Bigger than any claim or evidence set provided in Robert Mueller’s first mobilization of nailing The Donald for impeachment (round one). This claim from January 12 — merely yesterday — by the DOJ is bigger in social consequence and in history than ever. Think of the Department Justice like Fred Flintstone approaching with a bunch of Barnies pulling up in his VW made of sticks, stones, and bones. It takes a good deal of evidence to pedal the stone VW forward. That is why we watched this momentum at the DOJ develop over a year.
This is actually a fast case that involves thousands. Back in the 1980s, the DOJ prosecuted a few Puerto Rican nationalists for this; and back in the Civil War during President Lincoln, the charges were more common. They all took time.
But Trump, and his clanging clan of folks holed up in The Willard Hotel during the insurrection attempt have brought us back to these basic laws underpinning our great Democracy. The DOJ got a Michigan group under this charge ten years ago. They might get a full 11 “leaders” and their groups under their thumb in this move from this past year. Only process and justice will tell.
Conspiracy that is seditious evolves when two or more persons conspire to overthrow a free legitimated element of government or government law. Clearly, taking up arms against Biden’s fact based victory of the election is an example of modern but “confused” acts of sedition. Trump is dead because things go in a linear fact based fashion. Every day you can read more about these 35,000 documents now being weaved together, and prosecuted.
One fact check goes like this:
- Rhodes assembles his group of militants.
- Trump’s administration, and Trump himself look the other way signaling in public codes their admiration.
- The consultants of the President in The Willard check in.
- The President gives his speech, the insurrection begins with mob attacks being recorded on video and through selfies being taken as they breach the Capitol.
- Trump awaits the results in glee for three hours as police officers are assaulted on national TV, the US Capitol is looted by thugs, and as Congress members and even then Vice President Mike Pence flee for their lives before the members now give testimony, then acknowledgement of harm is appreciated.
- In time, the actual dollars and how they flowed will be pinned down on this case.
- During this process, great Republicans in the military and in DOJ and in Congress did their job in certifying President Biden.
“I think Congress will screw him [then President Trump] over. The only chance we/he has is if we scare the sh*t out of them and convince them it will be torches and pitchforks time is [sic] they don’t do the right thing. But I don’t think they’ll listen.” — Stewart Rhodes
That is the parallel universe to contemplate. The real Republicans like Pence who have refused to capitulate under the fantasy and the pressure. The mob continues, and the judicial process proceeds for a year leading to these 11 charges. It will go further.
TRUMP IS DEAD TO MOST REPUBLICANS BY THE MIDTERM ELECTIONS
It is a common reported fact set that elected Republicans have to keep their heads low as Trump himself is so vindictive. I predict that his desperate support of conspiratorialist candidates will be mostly another example of losing.
Trumpians will lose many elections from now to the midterms and after.
Here is another parallel to contemplate:
- His gangsters in politics and on the street are still lucky that those with equal training and guns believe in civil and criminal law.
- During the January 6 assault on Democracy, I wondered, having been in the Capitol often, why the guns were kept held back by the various agencies that know how to stamp down a mob.
- Better to take down a coup attempt without counterforce, it turns out.
- The criminals were self documented.
- They are being arrested by the FBI and other agents like cowards at midnight and they will be held accountable.
- Taking arms against our great government is not acceptable.
Believing in lies on who won and who lost is like Monday morning quarterbacking. It is done by losers licking their wounds.
The rooms of Trump’s delusion are being sanitized as we write. Like his reaction to Covid, this takes a great deal of sanitizer!
Trump had a lot of white men cheerleading the charge of the Capitol. Right now they have their underwear tied in knots as the law is more reliable than politicians, and the process is time tested. Imagine what their wives and significant others, their kids, and neihbors now think of them? Perhaps they were never real family men, never real Republicans in the first place. Why did Trump fan their fantasies. Was he that desperate for admiration?
SUMMARY AFTER JANUARY 12, 2022
- Good luck Republican party.
- If you want a chance after the midterms, you must change now.
- Any alert person with political affiliations and instincts knows in their head and bones (after January 12) that Trump can not be vindicated.
- The bottom line is not in the chats or the hopes of those defeated.
- Listen to the wise counsel of lawyer David Kelly on these positions if you do not believe me.
Here is where the money rests: The biggest lies are being ferreted out, so watch out for what you say in support of pepper spray and smashing the heads of Capitol police men and women.
The use of violence for illicit ends is not Democracy. Wake up Republican party members before it is too late.